RFS: ruby-bundler_1.13.6-1, bundler_1.13.6-1

Hi,

The following packages are ready to be uploaded (I also verified the
points listed on the wiki[0]).

 ruby-bundler_1.13.6-1
 bundler_1.13.6-1

There were a couple of failures in the test suites of
reverse-dependencies, but those were related to existing problems with
those suites. The packages with failing test suites were:

* vagrant (#828706)
* ruby-license-finder (existing test failures)
* ruby-protected-attributes (existing test failures)
* gitlab (see below)

The gitlab tests failed due to issues running postgres in a schroot. If
someone with a working lxc environment (I tried and failed to get
autopkgtest-build-lxc going..) could test gitlab with the new version of
Bundler, it would be greatly appreciated.

Assuming the gitlab tests pass, could you please sponsor the new
packages?

Thank you!

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/Packaging#Requesting_Sponsorship

--