Re: RFS: ruby-mail-gpg 0.2.6-1

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 08:16:50PM +0200, georg@riseup.net wrote:
> - Because I'll re-enable the tests, I had a look at the dependencies
>   (again): mail-gpg depends on pry-nav [1], which depends on pry-remote
>   [2], both aren't packaged yet. So I'll do this as well..

I replied to the ITPs, but saying it here again: pry is a _development_
tool. Requiring it at runtime, or even for the build, does not make
sense. If the upstream code hardcodes that in a way that the build fails
without it, I would rather patch it out than introduce these packages,
because even if they are _loaded_ during the build, there is no point
having a interactive console available.