help with fuzzaldrin-plus (breaks gitlab issues)

gitlab included a minified fuzzaldrin-plus.min.js in 8.4.3 and I had to
make libjs-fuzzaldrin-plus (in 8.5.8 they include a non minified copy,
but we still have to take from upstream and package it separately).

They has many .coffee files as source and while compiling to js it is
missing some parts. gitlab upstream says it is using browserify js and
just compiling with coffee is not enough.

See https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=814871 and linked
upstream issue for more details.

Can anyone help?