Re: stable-backport for asciidoctor

Hello,
I sent the message below to the alioth mailing list for
pkg-ruby-extras-maintainers a few days ago, but I don't see it in the
mailing list archives.

If necessary, I could upload the backport, but I think it would be
better coming from the actual maintainers.

Thanks and regards
Afif

على الأربعاء 30 آذار 2016 ‫23:04، كتب Afif Elghraoui: