Re: RFS: ruby-sawyer

Hi Praveen,

Sure.

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 11:52 AM, Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
On Sunday 20 March 2016 11:42 AM, sudheesh shetty wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The following packages are ready to be uploaded:
>
> ruby-omniauth-oauth
>
> It is lintian clean and checked with pbuilder.
>
> Could you please sponsor them?

Next time when you update, check the compatibility of its reverse
dependencies too. ruby-octokit 3.8 depends on 0.6.0 and we should wait
for ruby-octokit 4.3 is in the archive.

ruby-octokit is required by gitlab and if we have to update ruby-octokit
to 4.3, we have to test gitlab works with the new version as its a major
update and can break api.