Re: RFS: ruby-wavefile 0.6.0-1

[Hanno Zulla]
> I'm not familiar with the approval process within pkg-ruby-extras, but
> I had assumed that the uploader address would be fixed once a member
> of the ruby team had a look at it.

I am not familiar with this process either, and hope someone can
clearify.

I suspect you believe uploader means the person uploading the package.
It might, but its main use for group maintained packages is to list
people specially interested in the package.  One of them tend to be the
one doing the upload.  The uploaders get the package listed on their
overview page (see [1] for an example), and I suspect you would like to
keep an eye on these packages on your overview page.  If you do, you
should add yourself as an uploader.  I hope others in the ruby team will
list themselves as uploaders too.

 [1] <URL: https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=matthill@openalpr.com >

--
Happy hacking