update on the ruby2.2 transition - help needed

ruby2.2 as the default in experimental

I have just uploaded ruby-defaults 1:2.2, which switches the default to
ruby2.2, to experimental.

To activate, just install ruby/experimental.

Note that the same upload also *disables* building to ruby2.1, so if you
also install ruby-all-dev/experimental, do not use it for building
uploads just yet (you should be already building on clean unstable
chroots with sbuild/pbuilder/whatever anyway).

On a quick test with the stuff I have been hacking on lately,
everything just works.

Please help by testing your stuff as well, and report bugs against stuff
that breaks.

Pending issues for the final transition to ruby2.2

The packages that need to be fixed are listed at the transition page:

https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/ruby2.2.html

- ruby-* are libraries that need to be fixed, and currently FTBFS due to
  not working properly with ruby2.2, or rspec3, or both, or something
  else.

  Please help to fix these packages.

- the other packages probably just build against the default ruby, and
  rebuilding them once ruby2.2 is the default in unstable should be
  enough.

  At some point I will do a test rebuild with all of them against
  ruby-defaults from experimental to be sure (but won't mind at all if
  someone beats me to it)

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>