Re: RFS: ruby-celluloid, ruby-nio4r, ruby-celluloid-io

Hi Hleb,

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 07:19:48PM +0300, Hleb Valoshka wrote:
> Hi team!

> I've prepared NMU for ruby-celluloid, ruby-nio4r, ruby-celluloid-io.
> If nobody objects please upload them.

>  - ruby-celluloid is patched for rspec3 compatibility (backported from upstream)
>  - ruby-nio4r is updated to the latest version, ruby-celluloid-io needs it
>  - ruby-celluloid-io is updated to the latest version, we need it for
> the berkshelf

I uploaded ruby-celluloid.
I looked at ruby-nio4r. The package declares a build-dependency on
libev-dev, but doesn't seem to use it: the package has a convenience
copy of libev in ext, and uses the header from there.

Could you try to patch the source to make it use libev-dev, and possibly
remove the convenience copy of libev?