Re: visualizate gem's dependencies

Am Sonntag, den 21.06.2015, 01:14 +0530 schrieb Balasankar C:
> On ഞായര്‍ 21 ജൂണ്‍ 2015 01:08 രാവിലെ, Hleb Valoshka wrote:
> > hi team,
> >
> > does any tool exist to visualizate gem's dependencies? of gem itself
> > and its dependencies.
> >

> Yes. There is a tool named gemdeps which is used for tracking the status of Diaspora and GitLab packagings. The code is available here - https://gitlab.com/debian-diaspora/gemdeps
>
> --
> Regards
> Balasankar C
> http://balasankarc.in

Hi guys there is a gist from me called "gemtree" ... i didnt make a
gem/app out of it yet:

https://gist.github.com/Hanmac/cb9e13ff220e4f31e13a

it works similar than the gemdeps one but my is more for showing the
dependencies of installed gems (including missing dependencies)

it doesnt have the way to show debianized gems yet, but maybe i will add
that later.

--
Regards,
Hanmac