ruby-rspec_3.2.0c2e0m1s2-1 waiting in the NEW queue

Hi,

Just a quick message to say that I uploaded a new ruby-rspec package,
for the 3.2.x version, to land in experimental. It is at the moment
waiting in the NEW queue, because based on the earlier work of Jérémy
Bobbio, ruby-rspec now aggregates the sources of the various previous
ruby-rspec* source packages to resolve annoying cyclic build
dependencies.

It uses a multitarball 3.0 (quilt) source format, therefore, the
workflow with git-buildpackage does not work as smoothly. I tried to
document it in debian/README.source. The edges are still rough, in
particular when it comes to integrate a new upstream version.
Regarding the build of the package, all the tarballs are stored in the
pristine-tar branch. Getting them manually with pristine-tar checkout
and building with dpkg-buildpackage or sbuild from the master branch
should just work.

I've pinged the FTP masters, so that there may still be some hope that
the package will appear in the archive before the sprint next week.