Re: RFP: ruby-trocla -- Create and store (random) passwords on a central server which can be retrieved by other applications.

Hi Cedric,

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 01:13:04PM +0100, Cedric Boutillier wrote:

> > Awesome, thanks! But I've only got a guest account, so I guess I can't
> > create the repo, can I?
> Yes, you can. Log in to alioth.debian.org, and use the setup-repository
[...]
> package should probably be called trocla rather than ruby-trocla (which

Thanks for your patience. I created the repo, cloned it, gem2deb'd
trocla again, copied over my configuration and fixes and pushed it. Can
you have a look if all is well?
--
Thanks,
Michael