Re: Request for membership

Great, thanks Cédric!

This is a nights and weekend project for me but I should have those packages up for review (and ITPs filed) by the end of the week.

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 7:44 AM, Cédric Boutillier <boutil@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 08:53:20PM +0000, Michael R. Crusoe wrote:
> Hello!

> I'm working on packaging transrate and its dependencies:
> https://github.com/Blahah/transrate/issues/160

Sorry that your application took so long to be processed, and thanks for
pinging again. You are now a member of the team. Welcome!
Don't hesitate if you have questions of doubts to ask either here or on
IRC, on the #debian-ruby channel.

Michael R. Crusoe: Programmer & Bioinformatician crusoe@ucdavis.edu
The lab for Data Intensive Biology; University of California, Davis
https://impactstory.org/MichaelRCrusoe http://twitter.com/biocrusoe