Request for membership

Hello!

I'm working on packaging transrate and its dependencies: https://github.com/Blahah/transrate/issues/160

Besides transrate, the following ruby packages need creating or updating:

+ [ ] ruby-crb-blast
 |  + [ ] ruby-threach
 |  + [ ] ruby-fixwhich
 |  |  + [ ] ruby-pathname2
 |  |  |  + [ ] ruby-facade
 + [ ] ruby-fix-trinity-output
 + [ ] ruby-trollop
 + [ ] ruby-yell
 + [ ] ruby-colorize (update from 0.7.3 to 0.7.7)

I have draft packages (made according to the team documentation) waiting to be pushed to new repositories.

My previous packaging experience has been with the Debian Med team, spread over a couple different accounts:
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=mcrusoe@msu.edu
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=crusoe@ucdavis.edu
https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=michael.crusoe@gmail.com

This seems to be a really well run team and I look forward to the collaborative packaging!

Michael R. Crusoe