Re: RFS: ruby-fakefs 0.6.7-1

Hi Cédric,

thanks for your feedback. Great suggestions.

On 1 May 2015 at 15:23, Cédric Boutillier <boutil@debian.org> wrote:
> You could add a: Testsuite: autopkgtest-pkg-ruby in the debian/control
> file, so that the test suite can be run against the installed package on
> the ci.debian.net continuous integration platform

Done.

> I noticed also there is a spec/ directory, but these tests are not run
> with debian/ruby-tests.rb.

I know, I should probably have mentioned this somewhere. Unfortunately
fakefs relies on rspec 3, so the tests do not currently work with
Debian's version of ruby-rspec (2.14). (3.2 is in experimental, but
I'd rather wait for it to go to unstable/testing first.)

I added a Rakefile with a commented rspec task that we can use as soon
as rspec is upgraded.

> The homepage could also be switched to https:// in debian/control and
> debian/copyright.

Done.