Re: help with the diaspora package

On Sunday 12 April 2015 09:48 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> On Sunday 12 April 2015 07:31 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
>> Now there is a compatibility issue with ruby-bootstrap-sass.

The last gem used 'as-is' is devise, every other gem dependency is
converted to deb.

When I use ruby-devise package installed as deb, diaspora fails to start
with this error message.

 /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/active_support/dependencies.rb:478:in
`load_missing_constant': Circular dependency detected while autoloading
constant RegistrationsController (RuntimeError)

If I'm using devise as a gem (gem install devise), then diaspora can
start normally.

Can anyone who is good with rails help fix this?