Plans for the upcoming Ruby sprint

Hello everyone,

We are less than 2 weeks away from the 2015 Ruby sprint in Paris, and
it's about time we start figuring out work what we can be doing there
(surely there is no shortage of things to do).

We can think of work that would benefit from having a bunch of people
colocated for 3 days, or stuff you are personally motivated to work on.

I have added a few items to the wiki, grouped into 2 groups: things I
believe are generally useful to work on, and things that I personally
intend to do:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/Meeting/Paris2015

Please add your plans there as well. Even if you are not attending, feel
free to suggest things you think are useful and might benefit from the
atmosphere of the sprint.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>