Re: Subject: RFS: ruby-fog-sakuracloud

On Monday 10 November 2014 06:43 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> On Monday 10 November 2014 03:51 PM, Rejah Rehim wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I prepared the packaging of ruby-fog-sakuracloud. It is lintian clean
>> and tested with pbuilder. I have tried running tests but it fails.
>>
>> As my membership request to alioth is still pending, I've added my package
>> to the following git-repo:
>>
>> https://gitorious.org/debian-diaspora/ruby-fog-sakuracloud
>>
>> Consider to review and upload it.
>
> Please push upstream and pristine-tar branches (git push --all && git
> push --tags) so we can build the package.

Please make the following changes.

1. Standards-Version should be 3.9.6, use latest version of lintian from
debian unstable or check version of debian-policy package in unstable.
You can search for it from packages.debian.org

2. Please uncomment README.md in debian/ruby-fog-sakuracloud.docs.

3. Remove commented line below Depends in debian/control