Re: RFS: ruby-elasticsearch -- Ruby client for connecting to an Elasticsearch cluster

* Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) <timothy.potter@hp.com>
  [Wed, 05 Nov 2014 05:28:31 +0000], wrote:

> On 14 Oct 2014, at 1:05 am, Ralph Amissah <ralph.amissah@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > * Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) <timothy.potter@hp.com>
> >  [Wed, 24 Sep 2014 11:23:13 +0000], wrote:
> >
> >> This package implements a client for connecting to an Elasticsearch
> >> cluster via the Elasticsearch REST interface.
> >>
> >> Build dependencies not already in archive: ruby-ansi, ruby-jsonify
> >> Install dependency on not already in archive: none (a top-level package
> >> requires sub-packages also created by the source package)
> >>

> > I notice you have done work on this. Is there a chance that
> > ruby-elasticsearch will make it into Jessie?
>
> Looks like it made it, just in the nick of time.  (-:
>
> https://packages.qa.debian.org/r/ruby-elasticsearch/news/20141025T130009Z.html
>

> Tim.

Tim (and Cédric),

Congratulations (I know you have several other packages as well to be
pleased about). Thanks for your work and for keeping me updated (in the
loop) as to its progress. I look forward to using it.

Ralph