Re: RFS: ruby-dbd-mysql

Hello Antonio,

> No, what I meant is that you are requiring 'dbi' in the tests for
> 'ruby-dbd-mysql' ... should't it require 'dbd-mysql' instead, or at
> least instruct DBI to load the mysql driver somehow? The point is that
> it seems that the code in the package being tested is not loaded at
> all.

you are correct. That does not load any code of dbd-mysql. I have tried
to load only the dbd-mysql code, but this don't work.

I have also tried to load dbi mysql code without a database, but this
don't work.

So I have disabled the tests on build time again (as it was before).

If you agree with no tests at build time, you can upload it.

Thanks,
	Jonas