Re: GitLab packaging

I totally agree about starting off easy. I’ll probably start off with the projects you mentioned since I don’t know which are easy just yet :D

I just started looking into Jenkins for work work so that works out great as well. I haven’t looked at Docker just yet, so I’ll check it out.

You guys have an awesome community here. I’m excited! I’m going to try and stick with it. I know it might get hard though since things at work will always be more pressing. So, I think that’ll be a big part of it too: I need to make sure I schedule my time appropriately.

Daniel

————
Daniel L. Polanco
Fledgling Programmer | Perl | C++