Re: Re: GitLab packaging

Hello all:

After looking a bit a the mailing list, I realized I might be a bit under qualified to package GitLab myself. I’m a fairly new programmer, but I’m very interested in giving back to the community. A big part is that it would take me a while to learn Ruby if that’s what is required to create a package.

Having said that, I wanted to throw my name out there and see what you all thought. I’m very willing to learn new things, and I want to learn how to package debs at some point, but I also don’t want to take too much on and waste anyone’s time.

Daniel

PS. This is the first time I’ve used a mailing list, so feel free to guide me in the right direction if I’m using it incorrectly.

————
Daniel L. Polanco
Fledgling Programmer | Perl | C++
————