Re: help with webmock tests

>> It needs ruby-em-http-request 1.1.2 but it seems to be not getting
>> built even after 3 days. Do anyone know the reason?

Finally em-http-request new version is available in unstable.

I was able to run all tests in my local environment but it is failing
in pbuilder. Can anyone try to run those? It is related to test/unit
and minitest. My ruby expertise is almost nil and I won't be able to
fix them myself. Other option is to disable these tests.

/tmp/buildd/ruby-webmock-1.17.4/lib/webmock/test_unit.rb:9:in
`alias_method': undefined method `teardown' for class `MiniTest::Test'
(NameError)

Please review the patches also.

Thanks
Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your rights