Re: help with webmock tests

> There are some tests in webmock that needs a network connection. Can
> someone help deactivate those?

Actually there was only one test failing after I disabled network.
https://github.com/bblimke/webmock/issues/358

One more issue is excon incompatibility
https://github.com/bblimke/webmock/issues/359

Can we disable this test until upstream fix this?

and last failing test is gone when ruby-addressable was updated. So
only the above two issues are remaining.