Progressbar for GitLab Packaging

Hi,
I tried making a progressbar for the packaging of GitLab for Debian. It was inspired by the work of Cédric Boutillier, Anish A, Jishnu Mohan and Praveen A, done for Diaspora Packaging (which can be found here - http://people.debian.org/~praveen/diasbar/) . It is based on the dot files created by Cédric using gemdeps.
The progressbar can be found here - http://balasankarc.in/gitlab
and the code here - https://gitlab.com/balasankarc/gitlab-progressbar

It would be great if you people could check whether it is showing correct info and suggest modifications to the code.

PS : Also, I have started a wiki page for co-ordinating the packaging of GitLab - https://wiki.debian.org/GitLab/Packaging
I don't know if one already exists. So, please comment on that also.

--
Regards,
Balasankar C

"Freedom is never easily won, but once established, freedom lasts, spreads and chokes out tyranny." - Trent Lott