Re: help with font-awesome-rails tests

On Tuesday 06 May 2014 06:10 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone help with font-awesome-rails tests? It has a dummy rails app
> which is trying to get fonts via assets, but can't. Someone who knows
> rails asset pipeline might be able to find the missing pieces.

I'm skipping the tests for now. If anyone can add them later, it would
be nice.

> Package is in our git repo.

litian gives this warning, but I can't see a duplicate file.

W: fonts-font-awesome-webfonts: duplicate-font-file
usr/share/fonts/truetype/fonts-font-awesome-webfont/fontawesome-webfont.ttf
also in fonts-font-awesome

Can someone double-check this if I have missed something?