Future of rbot in Debian

Coin,

Currently rbot in Debian is stalled at 0.9.15, the latest stable release you and your team made. More than 4 years has passed and no update in sight since there is no new release available. As i can see commits from you just a few days ago, rbot is clearly not abandoned.

We are removing Ruby 1.8 and unfortunately 0.9.15 does not work with Ruby 1.9 (it does not even start). I'm not gonna package any random git commit, thus i'm asking you again about considering making a stable release. Unless it is done soon, rbot is gonna be removed from Debian. This is not a threat, this is what will happen automatically because the default Ruby version has recently been bumped to 1.9 and this package don't work anymore.

Regards.

--
Marc Dequènes (Duck)