Re: RFS: ruby-hipchat

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 02:40:12PM +0100, Jonas Genannt wrote:
> Hello,

> gitlab dependency, ruby-hipchat:

> ITP: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=739171

> Git: git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-hipchat.git

> Could any dd please have a look?

Hi!

I see in debian/ruby-tests.rb:

  # basic testing only, webmock, coveralls missing in the archive

There is already a Git repository with some (most of?) the work for
ruby-webmock. Since other packages (ruby-monyauth-openid) require it for
tests, I suggest we finish its packaging and use it for hipchat.

Praveen did some additional commits last month, but nothing was uploaded
since the reject message from July.