Re: RFS: ruby-colorize

Hello Cédric,

> Could you improve the long description in debian/control to have full
> sentences, and add the email of the upstream author in debian/copyright
> (it is in the gemspec file)?

thanks for the check. I was not sure about the mail address, that's why I don't added it
into copyright file. in gemspec there is only the nick name - but sure - I have added it
to copyright.

Updated the long description. Will also have a look at the other packages to fix the
short desc (lower case) and the long desc.

Thanks,
	Jonas

- also for cookiejar :)