Re: RFS: ruby-base62 0.1.4-1

Dear Thomas,

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 11:07:42AM +0200, Thomas Bechtold wrote:
> Hi,

> The following package is ready to be uploaded (I also verified the
> points listed on
> http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/Packaging#Requesting_Sponsorship, but
> it's my first ruby package and I'm a ruby newbie so I'm not sure if I
> handled the rubygem patching correct).

> Could you please review and sponsor them?

>  ruby-base62

Here are a few comments:

* debian/changelog: replace UNRELEASED by unstable
* debian/control:
  - uncomment the Vcs-* fields
  - the "short" description is too long. At the moment, it is a mere
    copy of the long description wrapped in one line.
    Try something like:
    base62 encoding and decoding library for Ruby
    (you can drop the "for Ruby part")
* maybe you can ask upstream to split the license out of the README
  file?

  Otherwise, it looks fine to me.

  It is a very small library. Is it a dependency of something else you
  want to package?