Re: RFS: ruby-foreigner/1.4.1-1

2013/5/8 Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com>:
> Some more comments,
>
> 1. Make sure you run all the included tests. Comment out relevant
> parts in debian/ruby-tests.rb
> 2. There is already an ITP filed for the same package. Please merge
> the two ITPs. Also please check if someone has already filed an ITP
> before working on a package next time.

Since I was getting stuck with most other gems using rails one way or
the other, I fixed the failing test (added require 'set') and uploaded
it.

Please see the changes I made in the git repo. May be next time I'll
let you make those changes yourself :)

Thanks for your contribution!

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍