removal of DMUA flag and correct copyright format url accross team repos

Dear all,

Since wheezy has been released, packages can be safely updated to new
versions, and packaging can be updated. Some steps are quite repetitive
and can be handled quite easily with mr commit/mr push simultaneously on
all repos of the team. I am thinking of two changes:

* dropping the DM-Upload-Allowed flag in debian/control
* fixing the Format url in debian/copyright to use the official
  copyright-format/1.0 (for packages using this format)

A quick look at our repo shows that about 390 packages would benefit
from the first point, and about 180 from the second point.

I am planning to apply those changes on the master branch of affected
packages on Sunday, May 12th, after 11:00am UTC. Before that:
- please push possible changes you haven't pushed yet
- or tell me if you want me to avoid some packages.
After that, don't forget to pull from the team repo to "benefit from
those improvements".

Best wishes,