Re: gitlab status?

You don't need to Cc me, I'm already in the list.

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 17:58:09 +0200, Ondřej Surý wrote:
>Have you looked at diffs? Maybe we could just patch the Debian packages...

I did. Even if the patches could be applied to our packages, I don't
think that'd be a good idea. I believe that the two best solutions we
have are either their upstreams merging the "improvements" (as gitlab's
dev put it), or gitlab adapting itself to using the original libs. But
patching ours would be a quick and probably dirty way of solving it.

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 18:42:20 +0200, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> Do you already compiled list of needed gems? Or just the graph? Or any
> work already done?

Compiled list? Well, the graph is made from the ruby gem dependency
list, so the plain text file can be extracted from that as well.

> I will start preparing the dependencies tomorrow and I'll probably
> throw RoR 4.0~beta1 into the crowd in one run.

Great! I ought to get some dependencies uploaded myself as well.

Regards.

--
Daniel Martí - mvdan@mvdan.cc - GPG 0x58BF72C3