Re: RFS ruby-rack-google-analytics

2013/3/20 Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com>:
> Raju,
>
> I have made some changes to the package (do a git pull before you make
> changes). Please complete the remaining changes suggested by Cedric.

Two more steps, though not strictly required for upload, it would be
nice to have.

- Open issue with upstream to tag their releases. (See
https://github.com/bebanjo/delorean/issues/22). They have no tags for
any release.

- Request them to include the tests in gem file itself. See
https://github.com/maxwell/rack-piwik/issues/6
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍