em-redis, ruby-em-synchrony dependency

Hi!

I am currently packaging depencies for em-synchrony.

One of the dependencies is em-redis. It seems em-hiredis (#712942)
is sort of a replacement for em-redis. Also, em-redis seems to be
abandoned upstream (no activity since 2010).

I am unsure how much people use em-redis, and how valuable it is
to actually include it.

I see two options:

1. Package em-redis anyway.
2. Don't ship it with em-synchrony (this would just involve not installing
   the EM superclassing of Redis AFAICS).

I think I am going for option 2, not shipping em-redis with em-synchrony.

Opinions?

--
Per