Re: ruby-em-http-request upload

2013/6/4 Praveen A <praveen@debian.org>:
> uploaded ruby-em-socksify and ruby-http-parser (also needed as build
> dep). It still needs cookiejar (it doesn't have a test helper and I
> have to try adding correct requires to make tests run, not sure if it

I prepared cookiejar package (its in the repo). It had two test
failures. I patched the tests to make it pass. But I'm not sure if it
is the right way.

Can someone review it?

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-cookiejar.git;a=blob;f=debian/patches/fix-test-failures-remove-rubygems.patch;h=b3cf4bdd577ac03d3843f2ff2b26f464c936caa1;hb=HEAD

> is bacon or rspec). Also once the tests starts, it tries to run
> mogrel. I don't know if mongrel is still maintained. We may need to
> port it to thin if we want to run tests.

This still needs to be done, I will try to fix it next.