Re: ruby-em-http-request upload

2013/6/4 Praveen A <praveen@debian.org>:
> After I started working on it, I felt I coud make the tests work. First
> hurdle was to find a socks server I can use. After some tries I got hpsockd
> to work. Then I ran apache locally to test it without an internet
> connection. But getting apache to start in the build env was difficult, so I
> settled with webrick. Gotta sleep now, I will upload the package later.
> Thanks for the tip Christian.

uploaded ruby-em-socksify and ruby-http-parser (also needed as build
dep). It still needs cookiejar (it doesn't have a test helper and I
have to try adding correct requires to make tests run, not sure if it
is bacon or rspec). Also once the tests starts, it tries to run
mogrel. I don't know if mongrel is still maintained. We may need to
port it to thin if we want to run tests.