Re: RFS: sup-mail 0.12.1+git20120407.aaa852f-1

Hi!

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 11:15 PM, Cédric Boutillier
<cedric.boutillier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 10:05:56PM +0200, Per Andersson wrote:
>
>> What are the issues?
>
> Maybe they are related with the ones I get when I try using sup-mail:
> when browsing my INBOX containing signed messages, sup-mail quit with
> the following error.
>  undefined method `empty' for GPGME::Data:Class
>
> it is line 249 in lib/sup/crypto.rb.
>
> I see that there is an empty! method for GPGME::Data. Replacing empty by
> empty! on this line seems to help (a lot!).

I have updated the gpgme 2.0 patch to include this.

> About the tests, they seem to be written for a much older version (much
> of the interface is different...). So unless we rewrite them completely,
> the hope to make them work is low (maybe you can select only the working
> ones).

I managed to update all the tests so they all pass now!

NB! The file test/test_crypto.rb (from the gpgme patch) is not suitable for
noninteractive run. I created a ruby-test-files.yaml with the upstream
tests only.
Still the same failure, "1.8", during build. What gives?

--
Per