Re: RFS: sup-mail 0.12.1+git20120407.aaa852f-1

Hi!

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 10:05:56PM +0200, Per Andersson wrote:

> What are the issues?

Maybe they are related with the ones I get when I try using sup-mail:
when browsing my INBOX containing signed messages, sup-mail quit with
the following error.
  undefined method `empty' for GPGME::Data:Class

it is line 249 in lib/sup/crypto.rb.

I see that there is an empty! method for GPGME::Data. Replacing empty by
empty! on this line seems to help (a lot!).

About the tests, they seem to be written for a much older version (much
of the interface is different...). So unless we rewrite them completely,
the hope to make them work is low (maybe you can select only the working
ones).