Re: RFS: ruby-capistrano-ext

Hi,

I hope ruby-capistrano-ext will be upgraded as soon as possible.
This package enable selecting environment.

And also this package is very famous among the users.
http://rubygems.org/search?query=capistrano

So we should add this package into debian.
And also I'd like to upload ruby-capistrano-colors.  It enable colorized
output and it's famous next to capistrano-ext.

These two capistrano helpers are very useful and suggested by many users.

May I sponsor-upload this package?

Taku YASUI <tach@debian.org>