let's remove mongrel, mongrel-cluster and libgemplugin-ruby from Debian

Hello all,

TL;DR: I would like to propose that we remove mongrel, mongrel-cluster and
libgemplugin-ruby from the archive.

These three packages are all abandoned upstream, are seriously broken,
and the Ruby community does not care about them at all.

These days I had tried to migrate libgemplugin-ruby to gem2deb, and to
test it I had to go look into mongrel and mongrel-cluster.

mongrel has some serious bugs with newer rails and rack versions
(including the ones in Debian), and never saw a new release fixing them.
It seems to me that everyone just moved on to thin, unicorn, passenger,
etc.

mongrel-cluster is currently broken -- I've just reported an RC bug.

To me, maintaining these packages is a waste of effort, and we would be
better without them. So I will propose their removal from the archive in
the near future, unless someone gives me a very good reason not to.

Removing them will have no impact on the rest of the archive:

- libgemplugin-ruby reverse dependencies are only mongrel-cluster.
  mongrel should also depend on it, but doesn't.
- except for mongrel-cluster, all mongrel reverse dependencies are only
  Suggests:
- mongrel-cluster has no reverse depenencies.

What do you think?

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>