Re: Possible bug in gem2deb

Le 27 février 2012 10:37, Cédric Boutillier <cedric.boutillier@gmail.com> a écrit :
On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 10:45:25PM +0100, Vincent Carmona wrote:

> > In the mean time, perhaps you could also add the removal of tests/tmp in
> > override_dh_clean. Indeed, git-buildpackage will complain when trying to
> > build the package twice, because there are files in tests/tmp left over
> > after the tests for ruby1.9.1.
> >
> According to the manpage of dh_clean I should add a d/clean file to list
> additional files to be cleaned. Should I create d/clean as part of
> ruby-minitest_after_tests patch so I do not forget to delete when
> ruby-minitest
> is fixed or is it a bad idea?

No, you can simply create the file debian/clean. I believe that this
solution is better than overriding dh_clean. The debian/clean file will
become a part of the packaging. Patches are not supposed to modify files
in debian/.

Cédric

Hi Cédric

I have create the debian/clean patch.
I believe the package is now ready for upload. Can someone confirm and upload it?

Thank you very much Cédric. This packaging was tough for me as my skill are low.
You help me a lot.

--
Vincent Carmona