Rubinius 2.0.0~rc1

Hi,

I had planned to have a go at packaging MRI 2.0~preview1, however
after watching some rubyconf videos I got interested in rubinius again
so I looked into updating the existing packaging work to the 2.0.0~rc1
release. The latest work is in my github account at [1].

It's more or less at the same point that Antonio reached in September
2011 - it builds and works, but needs more work to conform to policy.

I'm happy to keep working on it, but I have some questions:

* there are 7 vendored C libraries in vendor/. 5 of them look like
they're used during compilation. Some are available in debian, but it
looks like their might be some non-standard modifications to at least
some of them. What's the recommended approach here?

* There's some preinstalled gems, so we have the same "circular
dependency" issue as MRI 2.0.0. For now I'm excluding these from the
package.

* the binary packages are lintian clean except for a set of
hardening-related warnings. The warnings are
hardening-no-fortify-functions and hardening-no-relro. Does anyone
have advice on how to resolve these?

cheers

James

[1] https://github.com/yob/debian-rubinius