RFS: ruby-mocha (new ruby-mocha-doc binary package)

Hi!

I've update the packaging of ruby-mocha to a new upstream version. Since
the gem contains the documentation in a doc/ directory and since there
was a debian/TODO mentioning the packaging of the documentation, I went
ahead and created a ruby-mocha-doc, containing these files, the
examples, and using the JavaScript jquery library contained in
libjs-jquery.

I was already listed in the Maintainers: field, but since a new binary
package has been created, I guess the package needs to go throught NEW
again, and I'm therefore not allowed to upload it.

Could you please review this package and possibly upload it?

Thanks in advance!

Best,