RFS: ruby-opengl

Hi!

I am proposing a transition to gem2deb of ruby-opengl. The extensions
for Ruby 1.8 and 1.9.1 are building fine, but a dozen of tests are
failing for mysterious reasons (at least for me and my ignorance).
The same tests are failing with the previous package libopengl-ruby.

But, I've tested all the examples with ruby1.8 and ruby1.9.1 and they
are working! So I guess the library is working ok anyway despite the
failing tests. I am therefore ignoring the test results during the
build.

Could you please review and possibly upload this package?

Thanks in advance!