RFS: ohai gem2deb transition

This transition work has been going on for some time, I'm happy to see
it ready. Ohai is not yet ported to ruby 1.9, so I'm building it for
ruby 1.8 only. The two failing tests are reported upstream [1], if
they fix it we can upload a new version for ruby 1.9. If anyone wants
help fix these two tests, I would be happy.

I had to migrate systemu, mixlib-config, mixlib-cli and mixlib-log;
and package yajl and sigar in preparation of this migration! I have
been on it for last 6 months!

It runs all tests successfully with ruby 1.8. It builds in a clean
chroot and it is lintian clean. It has a large variation of copyright
terms too - so many contributors!

Please review and upload.

[1] http://tickets.opscode.com/browse/OHAI-327

PS: ruby-capistrano-ext is also waiting for a sponsor

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍