Feedback on debian-ruby package

Hi list,

I'm currently in the process of cleaning up my ruby-build package[1,
2] for inclusion in Debian.

Since I'm not currently a Debian maintainer, I would love to hear your
feedback on this packaging effort. Also, I'm looking for possible
sponsors, so if anybody wants to step in, please drop me a line.

(Antonio Terceiro has already added a package for rbenv that's better
than mine, so this request for feedback is just about the ruby-build
package.)

Here's the ITP:

I already pushed my Sources to alioth/git.debian.org in case you are
more comfortable using repos from there.

Cheers
Sebastian

[1] https://launchpad.net/~sometimesfood/+archive/rbenv
[2] https://github.com/sometimesfood/ruby-build/tree/debian