Re: ruby-mixlib-config is ready for upload (was Re: License for debian packaging of libmixlib-config-ruby)

Hi Praveen,

Praveen A escreveu isso aí:
> Thanks! With that ruby-mixlib-config is ready for upload. It is
> avilable in our git repo, it builds with pbuilder, it is lintian
> clean, uscan works, has dep5 copyright, has clean git status after
> build. Please review and upload. It is a dependency for ohai
> transition.

Not exactly lintian clean ...

$ lintian -Ii ../ruby-mixlib-config_1.1.2-2_amd64.changes
I: ruby-mixlib-config source: duplicate-short-description libmixlib-config-ruby libmixlib-config-ruby1.8
N:
N:    The listed binary packages all share the same short description (the
N:    first line of the Description control field). The package names may
N:    provide enough additional information to distinguish between the
N:    packages, but it's common to also add a word or two to the short
N:    description to clarify the difference.
N:
N:    Severity: wishlist, Certainty: possible
N:
N:    Check: control-file, Type: source
N:
I: ruby-mixlib-config source: duplicate-long-description libmixlib-config-ruby libmixlib-config-ruby1.8
N:
N:    The listed binary packages all share the same extended description. Some
N:    additional information in the extended description explaining what is in
N:    each package and how it differs from the other packages is useful,
N:    particularly for users who aren't familiar with Debian's package naming
N:    conventions.
N:
N:    Severity: wishlist, Certainty: certain
N:
N:    Check: control-file, Type: source
N:

I usually add overrides for those checks in packages I transition, but these
issues are no showstoppers at all. I've uploaded the package.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>