Introduction

Hi everybody,

Lucas Nussbaum has added me to the pkg-ruby-extras project some days
ago, here's my very short introduction:

Over the last months I've been working on a few larger Rails and
more system-near Ruby projects.

All of these were using bundler, and as part of the projects I've
seen at least some of it's internals. Therefore, I intend to maintain
bundler in Debian, as part of pkg-ruby-extras.
I've already prepared a source package, but still need to work on
getting the testsuite to run properly. (Bundler manages gems, so
it's a bit more tied to the system and rubygems than other gems.)

I live in the CE(S)T TZ; alioth username is zeha-guest; currently in
NM process.

Thank you for your attention,
  -ch

--