Re: RFS: mixlib-log transition to gem2deb

[I was pulled into so many other things that I could not find time for
my debian work for some time, now I hope I should be able to give more
time to debian]

2011/10/15 Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@lucas-nussbaum.net>:
> On 28/09/11 at 13:35 +0530, Praveen A wrote:
>> 2011/9/28 Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com>:
>> > OOPS! I forgot to add transitional packages to control, will fix it now!
>>
>> fixed, I think it is ready for upload now, please review and upload.
>
> Hi,
>
> It seems to fail to build:
> dpkg-source: info: building ruby-mixlib-log using existing ./ruby-mixlib-log_1.3.0.orig.tar.gz
> can't find file to patch at input line 11
> Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?
> The text leading up to this was:
> --------------------------
> | Tests fail with "undefined method describe' for main:Object (NoMethodError)"
> | .
> | This patch add an explicit rspec require to fix it.
> |Bug: https://github.com/opscode/mixlib-log/pull/2
> |Author: Praveen Arimbrathodiyil <pravi.a@gmail.com>
> |Last-Update: 28-09-2011
> |
> |--- a/spec/spec_helper.rb
> |+++ b/spec/spec_helper.rb
> No file to patch.  Skipping patch.
> 1 out of 1 hunk ignored
>
> L.

I was able to build it with git-buildpackage as well as stock pbuilder.

Can anyone else reproduce this error?

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍