newest rubygems broke gem2deb. Fixed in the git repository

Hi!

The newest (1.8.12) rubygems seems to have broken gem2deb. I was not
able to build packages, because rubygems loaded by gem2deb was
complaining about an undefined Gem::SyckDefaultKey constant.

This constant is defined when the yaml library is loaded using
Gem.load_yaml, instead of require 'yaml'. Therefore I modified gem2deb
files to use Gem.load_yaml.

I have pushed the change to the repository, possibly to be included in
the next version of gem2deb.

Best regards,